Monday 9 November 2009

For The Time .....

When I look at the stars in the space
When I look at the waves from the seashore
When I look at the rain drops from the sky
I feel how so small and powerless myself
I fell there must be something behind those all

When I read the floods ruin everything
When I read the wind destroys surroundings
When I read the earthquake scares living things
I feel how so small and powerless myself
I fell there must be something behind those all

When we have to step ahead
After we realize that we’ve been doing wrong
When we have to start new step
Before we’ve turned to the worst of the worst

We know that there is something we can do
We know that we must change
what we have to do

Before the doom’s coming to us
We should prepare ourselves for that
Before our destiny takes care our life
We should be ready for the time
For the time

[25 April 1998 almost 11.00 am]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
4000 TV channels
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Safe to install software
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Number one rated software