Thursday 12 November 2009

Journey of a Heart

flying across the wide world of mind
couldn’t count anymore how much steps I take
from the first stepping stone till the next
just want to know the meaning of a feeling

in and out the windows of emotion
couldn’t think anymore how hard I try
from the pieces of the roads till the ends
just try to understand the meaning of the sign

show me, show me the way
it’s a journey of my heart
to feel the taste of glittering heart of love
show me, show me the way
it’s a journey of my heart
to make the pray comes true

there isn't another reason to run away
and this hopeless heart tries to
make this dream comes true
and let me carve my name in the deep of your heart

climbing up the highest path of destiny’s game
couldn’t stand anymore how hard I live
from the simplest question to the hardest
just try hard to answer the meaning of love


[Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 10.14 a.m.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
4000 TV channels
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Safe to install software
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Number one rated software