Thursday 12 November 2009

Midnight Rainbow

Isn’t that difficult to catch you?
Isn’t that so hard to chase you?
Isn’t that too absurd to love you?
Why do those all happen to me?

Don’t you give me a time to catch you?
Don’t you give me a time to chase you?
Don’t you give me a time to love you?
So why don’t you give me a sign?

Loving you seems so hard for me
Like picking up the star in the bright sky
Loving you seems too high for me
Looks like expecting rainbow at the midnight

Ask me three wishes and I promise to give you
I really don’t care how so hard it will be
Tell me what your dream and I promise to make it real
I really don’t care although I should bet my life

Don’t you give me a chance to catch you?
Don’t you give me a chance to chase you?
Don’t you give me a chance to love you?
So please show me the rainbow at the midnight
Show me the rainbow at the midnight


[Saturday, June 17, 2000 3:39:54 PM]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
4000 TV channels
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Safe to install software
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Number one rated software