Tuesday 10 November 2009

AN ODYSSEY

Slowly I grabbed the white curtain
The light of the morning sun crashed my eyes,
so I just closed my eyes
When I tried to open it I saw
the sun made a picture of me very clearly
Smiling to me as it was real

Slowly I walked closer and gave my hand
I asked whether the smile was a mockery
He told me an ode and an odyssey
Showed me to the rainbowpath that I had to take
That suddenly confused me

I screamed lead me there, take me there
to the place that seems like offlimits to me
I screamed lead me there, take me there
to the place I’ve ever built before
where the love isn't only a holy word
it is sacrificed as it’s used to be

Slowly I became the picture and watched me
Asked myself to come and gathered to the flower field
Where we could enjoy an orchestra of life
An extraordinary music that eternally being played and never ended up
The song for whom it had been dedicated to
We leaded there.
We were leading there.



Wednesday, May 17, 2000
11.50 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
4000 TV channels
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Safe to install software
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Number one rated software