Sunday 15 November 2009

Dreamland

Asking the moving star a hope
A hope that’s so absurd to reach
When woke up you’re here beside me
Did you dream about me?

Asking the moving star a wish
A wish that’s so impossible to get
When walked home you’re here waiting for me
Did you wish like I did?

Isn't it so impossible to make it real?
We share the wish of the brightest dream
Isn't it so impossible to wait the morning sun?
You’re here beside me
Lay your head down on my shoulder
And I wash your tearing eyes
Stare tomorrow in our hands

Asking the moving star a wish
A wish that’s so impossible to get
When I showed you my love you did it too
Do you really love me like I do?

Our deep heart will never lie about this feeling
And the brightest dream seems out of reach
Shouldn’t we make it real?
So the blue turns into light


[Monday, 24 July, 2000 10:31:46 am]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.
4000 TV channels
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Safe to install software
Download TV Software. It's safe to install.
Number one rated software